Colourful, feel-good and easy vegetarian main, which doubles as a wholesome side dish perfect with our versatile Super Season and Super Spice Superfood Sprinkles!
- 4 red peppers
- 500g cooked rice
- 2 tbsp pesto
- Handful pitted black olives, chopped
- 200g mozzarella or goat’s cheese, sliced
- 2 tbsp Super Season Superfood Sprinkles
- 1 tsp Super Spice Superfood Sprinkles
- Use a small knife to cut the top out of the peppers or half them, then scoop out the seeds. Sit the peppers on a plate, cut-side up, and cook in the microwave on high for 5-6 mins until they have wilted and softened.
- While the peppers are cooking, mix the rice together with the Super Season, Spice Superfood Sprinkles, pesto and olives and two-thirds of the cheese. Scoop the rice into the peppers, top with the remaining goat’s cheese and continue to cook for 8-10 mins.