Cauliflower pizzas, perfect for a family night in! Low-carb, versatile… pick your own toppings for a treat everyone will love.
For the base
- 1 head cauliflower, chopped and grated
- 2 large eggs
- 50g shredded mozzarella cheese
- 2 tbsp freshly grated Parmesan
- 2 tbsp Super Season Superfood Sprinkles
- For a simple cheese and spicy tomato topping:
- 80g shredded mozzarella cheese
- 50g shredded cheddar cheese
- 70g tomato passata
- Fresh basil leaves
- 1 tsp Super Spice Superfood Sprinkles
- Preheat oven to fan 200c, gas mark 6.
- Line a baking tray with grease proof baking paper or a silicone baking mat; set aside.
- To make the cauliflower crust, add cauliflower to a food processor and pulse until finely ground, or use a hand grater. This will give you a finely chopped and rice-like consistency.
- Transfer to a microwave-safe bowl. Cover loosely and place into microwave for 4-5 minutes, or until softened; let cool.
- Using a clean tea towel or cheese cloth, drain cauliflower completely, removing as much water as possible.
- Transfer cauliflower to a large bowl. Stir in eggs, mozzarella, Parmesan and Super Season Superfood Sprinkles
- Spread cauliflower mixture into the prepared non-stick baking sheet and bake for 12-15 minutes, or until golden.
- Top with the passata,shredded cheese, Super Spice Superfood Sprinkles, and a handful of basil leaves and place into oven. Bake until the cheese has melted, about 3-5 minutes.
- Serve immediately, add a little extra Super Spice or Season Superfood sprinkles if desired.