Upgrade your standard porridge, for a lazy weekend brunch with a difference!
- 40g plain porridge oats
- 1 tbsp Super Sweet Superfood Sprinkles
- 1 small egg
- 90g of vanilla yogurt
- A few drops of vanilla essence
- 100g raspberries
- Preheat your oven to Fan 180°C, Gas mark 6.
- Mix the porridge oats, Super Sweet Superfood Sprinkles, egg, yogurt, vanilla essence and raspberries in a bowl and stir well.
- Transfer the mixture to a small oven-proof dish (we used an individual casserole dish) and bake in the oven for 35 minutes, or until browned.